There are a ton of things that have happened and still happening but I'm going to tackle each topic separately and in order. Today's is "Things I have learned from May 2010 to August 2011":
1. Do not drive cross-country in an old RV by yourself.
2. Sometimes, a good ol' boy network can be a good thing.
3. Do NOT share with that same good ol' boy network that you are traveling alone because they will lecture you on why women should not travel alone.
4. RV'ers are in their own special club and most of them are really good people.
5. There's absolutely NOTHING in New Mexico.
6. Utah is friggin' HOT!
7. You should follow your gut even if it is taking you from your planned path.
8. If you put your mind to it, you can get rid of stuff and it won't be the end of the world.
9. No matter how tough and independent I am, I do need people.
10. There are people out there who are crazier than me that are negatively impacting people's lives in a major way.
1. Best Friends Animal Society is awesome!
12. I REALLY miss my babies and don't know that I will ever be the same.
13. Fat people have libidos too.
14. Sometimes you meet people because you are supposed to meet their friends, with whom you will get along much better.
15. Vegas has more to offer than just the strip.
a. I have more than I thought.
b. You know it's a true friend when you haven't spoken in years but they still care.
c. Some family members make really good friends and make up for the shitty part of the family.
d. I need my friends more than I will ever be able to admit.
e. I am fiercely loyal and if needed, will demolish anyone who hurts my friends or family.
17. California will always be my home even if I am not physically there.
18. Someone who loves you will always forgive you even if it isn't right away.
19. I'm hug deficient.
20. Even though I don't like children, I am good with them and I enjoy working with them. I would do absolutely ANYTHING for my nephew.
21. Life can be cut short. Even knowing this doesn't always make people live their lives.
22. Everyone has something to contribute.
23. Everything is better with a Chipotle and Starbucks nearby.
24. I have the capacity to love and can finally admit to it. Just don't tell anyone. :)
25. Going to the beach makes everything better.
26. Girls can play full contact football just as well as the boys.
27. There are places where I fit in.
28. Craigslist is wonderful.
29. I have a lot left to learn.